- a bunch of very old classic sf paperbacks
- new costume pieces for the kids of the ears and tails variety
- 12 fewer pieces of jewelry for my art show panels than I brought (woot!)
- 2 solid cases of con crud; the kids are at home running fevers high enough for the "don't bring them to school until this has been gone for 24 hours" rule
- a bunch of new panel ideas and the business cards of some art show exhibitors I want to follow up on as potential panelists, assuming I am doing the track again next year (I can't remember when that decision gets made.)
- a list of books and comics and stories to track down that's several miles long, though a bunch of that is from the various #hugoeligible discussions as well
- the joyful discovery that if our room is in wing 7 instead of 5 I need my cane less than a third of the time I did in previous years.
- an entirely dry swimsuit, becuase it was waaay to cold to swim. I also wimped out on wearing my kigurumi outside the room.
things we brought home from norwescon
I saw a coyote in the neighborhood for the first time in a decade yesterday. It wasn't all skin and bones like the last one I saw, but certainly…
Santa Fe is pretty, all blue sky and adobe buildings. Lots of public art, but so far it's just stuff we've seen from the car while settling in and…
My thumb was feeling decent today even if my wrist is a bit dodgy, so I spent some time doodling on adobe sketch which was really frustrating until…