- a bunch of very old classic sf paperbacks
- new costume pieces for the kids of the ears and tails variety
- 12 fewer pieces of jewelry for my art show panels than I brought (woot!)
- 2 solid cases of con crud; the kids are at home running fevers high enough for the "don't bring them to school until this has been gone for 24 hours" rule
- a bunch of new panel ideas and the business cards of some art show exhibitors I want to follow up on as potential panelists, assuming I am doing the track again next year (I can't remember when that decision gets made.)
- a list of books and comics and stories to track down that's several miles long, though a bunch of that is from the various #hugoeligible discussions as well
- the joyful discovery that if our room is in wing 7 instead of 5 I need my cane less than a third of the time I did in previous years.
- an entirely dry swimsuit, becuase it was waaay to cold to swim. I also wimped out on wearing my kigurumi outside the room.
things we brought home from norwescon
I thought the people on the celiac forums were exaggerating about needing to get rid of all their kitchen stuff. Oops. So now we need a new…
Today was root canal day! Woo. And apparently becuase I am very special, I have an extra root on that tooth, so I get to come back for part 2 in…
1. Merc Rustad's short story The Android's Prehistoric Menagerie is quite wonderful, and gave me the feels but in a way that made the world…