The Shoreline School District is in DESPERATE need for substitutes. Shoreline is hiring for both Certificated Substitute positions (teaching degree required) and Classified Substitute positions (no degree required). Classified substitute positions include playground/lunchroom monitoring, crosswalk, paraeducator (classroom help) and more!
Substituting can be a very flexible part-time job, or full-time profession. The job offers many benefits, such as:
- Flexible work hours
- Certificated substitute pay rate: $135-$145/full-day
Classified substitute pay rate: $9.32-$13.85/hr
- Influential to students
- Great practice for future teachers
- You choose age group of students to teach
- There are many chances to express your creativity and, most importantly…
- Substitute teaching can be fun!