- Thu, 14:21: Photoset: staceythinx: A powerful ad campaign for WWF created by the�Australian advertising agency Leo... http://t.co/n32DDI5ACE
- Thu, 15:59: Photoset: fuckyeahbookarts: Special Sashimi by Mirim Seo Philadelphia based artist/designer�Mirim Seo�sent... http://t.co/bi9tH1sNPM
- Thu, 16:19: Hey @tithonium: Lavender Resin Deer Head with Silver Glitter Antlers from White Faux Taxidermy http://t.co/8CdJBu4sp6
- Thu, 17:09: RT @PennyRed: If you chant the lyrics of 'Sweet Transvestite' into a hand mirror, bisexuals will appear and steal your lipstick. #bisexualf…
- Thu, 17:23: Holy fuck, @paypal just ran a transaction through when I hadn't entered my password and was backing out. What the hell?
- Thu, 21:07: I am impressed with Comixology's @cmxsupport team. I wish all customer service was that fast and useful!
- Thu, 21:10: RT @Ashley_hardinKS: Something to think about http://t.co/7W4uFx8dso
- Thu, 21:18: RT @tomandlorenzo: Every woman is real. It's your expectations that are unreal. #ProjectRunway
- Fri, 09:30: @nbmorin FYI, Bastille is a London band, so in the Infinite article saying they are "a foreign band singing in English" is a bit weird.
- Fri, 10:04: RT @henryartgallery: How Artists Can Fight Back Against Cities That Are Taking Advantage of Them by Jen Graves - The Stranger, http://t.co…
Am 45 now. Woo! The birthday morning was fun -- out to breakfast with a friend, who got me a spiffy Hubble book, but then the rest of the day went…
I'm posting this here and not just on twitter because twitter wouldn't let me use the really good Stitch gif.
My brain is insisting on earworming me with a mashup of "All for the best" from Godspell and "That's what friends are for" from…