- Mon, 16:08: RT @stuntdubl: Yelp Now Has Court Permission to Change Business Ratings for Money. Don't Forget It. SF Weekly http://t.co/IjrrnXh3ju
- Tue, 09:12: RT @ResearchMark: Sup. Tis better to fail to find empirical support for your hypothesis than to fail yourself. Get your mind right. http://…
- Tue, 09:13: RT @joellewrites: Yes! http://t.co/FF4fnFGAte
- Tue, 09:50: I just booked our rooms for Sasquan/Worldcon 2015. One of the four con hotels is already completely full!
- Tue, 09:54: Holy cow, I'm finally going to a Worldcon.
- Tue, 09:57: Artists and others -- got an idea for a panel you'd like to see at next Norwescon? use this form to suggest it: http://t.co/KfgZJ1wgMK
- Tue, 10:28: RT @PlayInProg: Help the @burkemuseum bring home the mask that inspired the @Seahawks logo! #GoHawks #artSEA https://t.co/BMFZ9a7w4k
- Tue, 10:33: RT @burkemuseum: We're hoping to bring the mask that likely inspired the #Seahawks logo to #Seattle! #Give12 to help: http://t.co/e3VnYlgRy3
- Tue, 10:34: Also, if Seattle can have a sports team logo that is derived from and respectful of our local tribes, so can other cities. Hint, hint.
I saw a coyote in the neighborhood for the first time in a decade yesterday. It wasn't all skin and bones like the last one I saw, but certainly…
I went to look for ways to treat myself -- a gold star equivalent -- for doing some ugly, yucky stuff, so I searched for "non-food rewards"…
The mammogram came back clear! I’ll still be on the hormones for years but the specter of cancer has been removed from my shoulder. I’m…