What can you tell about me from what my music player spits out as the next 10 songs?
- Little Earthquakes - Tori Amos
- Come and Discover - The Chill Lounge, Vol 2.
- George Jackson - Blue Scholars
- Ricochet - Shiny Toy Guns
- Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson
- But Not for Me - Dakota Staton (Swinging Vocalists compilation)
- Pearl - Paula Cole
- I Did It - SPICA
- Shut Your Mouth - Garbage
- Goldfinger (Propellerheads Mix) - Shirley Bassey
Let's try this again, with only songs I've starred:
- Like the Way I Do - Melissa Etheridge
- Start a Riot - The Rescues
- Citadel - Anna Nalick
- I Want Tomorrow - Enya
- Trouble - Shawn Colvin
- Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - Led Zeppelin
- Good Enough - Sarah McLachlan
- Believe - The Bravery
- Furvert - Stepdisk (The Trip Hop Test compilation)
- Knights of Cydonia - Muse
That's better, but how is there no kpop, EDM or chill on this list? That's all I actually listen to these days, it seems like...