- compensation varies by album size, starting at $100 (flat fee per album)
- must work with recent enough Photoshop to use Smart Objects
- MUST be able to do album layouts with clean, unembellished design with plain background; additional styles welcome, but that is by far the most important. (You can see some sample styles on my portfolio page)
- templates not provided
- flush/coffee table albums only, matted album design not expected
- conversant with dropbox or google drive; will be delivering layered PSD files.
- independent contractor position, not employee; payments will be reported on 1099-MISC; US resident/authorized workers only
- designs to be delivered within 1 business week.
I will be spreading this out to craigslist and such this week, but since my last hire ended up coming through LJ, I figured I would start it here first. :) Please pass it on.
(And feel free to tell me parts that don't make sense!)