- Why the hell do I want to go to Worldcon?
- Surgery and it's aftermath (short version: so far, so good, want new glasses NOW)
- The delicate balance of gender presentation and my mental health, and outside influences thereof. (quick run-on side note: I'm giving up on growing my hair out because even a super short bob I haven't even managed to grow my hair out enough for yet is too long to go sanely with recently acquired pretty dresses, plus it's a pain the butt besides. Low-maintenance trumps all.)
- art, not making any, how to fix that, and what I should be doing with it. Somewhat related to topic #1.
- Kids, the state of (mostly pretty damn good, really.)
- garden, fall status report, plans for winter/spring
Business is good. I am having trouble staying on top of it. Outsourcing is surprisingly hard. Actually, there are several potentially fascinating to me and colleagues who do not read my LJ about advertising and customer base drift and work-life balance, but, yeah, those won't get written.