I will be once again showing in the art show and talking on panels at this year’s Norwescon, March 28-31.
The programming goddess, long may she be praised, has sent my schedule; changes are of course always possible, that being the nature of events:
- A Print By Any Other Name… Friday 9:00pm-10:00pm
- Poly Parenting Saturday 10:00am-11:00am
- Art Show Tour with Jeliza Saturday 5:00pm-6:00pm
(As usual I will be talking more about other people’s work than my own, despite the standard description in the program; I tend to do these with my Art History/Art Criticism grad student hat on.)
- Copyright and You Sunday 10:00am-11:00am Cascade 13
- The Business of Art Sunday 11:00am-Noon Cascade 13
- Intro to Health At Every Size Sunday 1:00pm-2:00pm
And now I need to go turn a big stack of little cradled boards into a big stack of little space paintings.